Monday, August 19, 2013

Marinated beef skirt steak


Beef skirt steak is a less expensive cut,  relatively tough to bite with lots of fiber, but it has flavor.

To make the best of it, I marinate.

Ingredients:
2 pounds of beef skirt steak,
salt, pepper, all kinds of spices,
All kinds of spices you have and like, I used cumin, anise, five spice power, parsley, taragon, rosemary, oregano, celery salt, as well as some others that either I don't know name or forger name,
fond de beuf,
salt pepper, wine, soy sauce
Prune sauce. To made devil on horseback, I marinated the prune with water and armagniac, I add its overnight liquid into the marinating
All fresh spices from backyard,
onion,
jalapeno, 
ginger,
garlic

Cooking:
after two days of marinating, I put on grill.

How to grill, that is man's job. My husband knows how much time and fire it needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment