Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jerktonium Fruit Cake





Nob Hill sold some fruit pieces in shockingly low price. My husband bought 4 or 5 cups. Being so cheap, I felt great freedom in the making.

For me, it's the English pudding ingredients. I remembered we bought it specifically in Harrod Christmas shopping with JM when we visited in London. We laughed to death because it was so heavy.

Leo told me a new word, in Spongepop it was called Jerktonium. It took me many days to remember its prononciation.


Here is the recipe:

Indredients:
2 cups of all purpose flour,
1 stick of butter,
4 table spoons of sugar,
4 eggs,
1 jar of yogurt
1 pack of levure chimique

Combine everything by blending, let rest for half to one hour,

Bake in 350 for 1 hour.
brush with egg yolk and water, bake another 10 minutes.

Here you go.

Here is a video of it making from beginning to the end.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm going to look up "levure chimique." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying this one soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete