Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby bokchoy, tofu, shitake mushroom and leftover pasta



Too busy these days. Yesterday I did not even eat vegetable, I felt that I mistreated myself. So today, before everything, I cooked this very tender young baby bokchoy. 小油菜。

Then I saw the pesto pasta left from boys lunch. I put them in, cooked through to kill the bacteria in case there was any. It turned out quite edible. The pasta was still al dente.

Ingredients:
4 shitake mushrooms, sliced,
1/4 pack of fried tofu, about 1/4 pound,
1 pound of baby bokchoy

Cooking,
Heat pot,
put in mushroom,
Hello with salt pepper cooking oil to cook 2 minutes,
add tofu,
cover with bokchoy to cook 5 minutes,
stir occasionally while cooking,
done.

If you have leftover pasta, add in and cook another 2 minutes.
If you have no kids, no leftover pasta from lunch, good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment