Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mudslide cake

Namesake picture of mudslide cake

When it is still melting hot

One day old
Tomorrow is Friday, afterschool arts and craft, there is cake.

I am short of ideas, so I made this in the night in a dashing time. I did it so quick that I did not even remember the quantity. So please excuse me for the inaccuracy.

Ingredients and its cooking:
The white cake:
1 cup of all purpose flour,
1/4 cup of sugar,
1 stick of butter,
1 pack of alsa levure chimique,
3 eggs,
1/2 cup of homemade yogurt, or milk.

Preheat oven to 350 degree, melt butter, mix everything with blender, pour into pan,

The black fudge:
1 pack of Ghiradelli chocolate brownie mix,
1/2 cup cooking oil,
1 egg,
Mix everything with spoon, pour into the white cake and mix briefly so it makes marble like color blending.


Bake for 40 minutes.

The plain sweet white cake and running bitter dark brownie make good contrast and compromise.

Kids loved it, as well as myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment