Friday, December 28, 2012

Stir fried egg tomato





Tired of squash everyday 4 days in a row. Ski by definition is about junk food. How about some student canteen's staple food: egg tomato.

In Chinese, it is called西红柿炒鸡蛋,when the eggs are main.
or 鸡蛋炒西红柿, when the tomato is majority. This is usually what we ate as students back then. We finished the eggs in the ocean of tomato.

Now I am a graduated and married woman. I make my egg tomato the way I like. I am lucky enough not to worry about the cost of either egg nor tomato.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
6 medium small tomato, about 1.5 - 2 inch in diameter, total half pound, cut chunky size
half table spoon of sugar
salt, pepper, cooking oil to taste and personal preference.

Cooking;
Heat oil,
beat egg,
scramble egg, cook for 1 minute
take out egg,
put in tomato cook for 2 minutes
add egg back in
cook another 5 minutes
All in strong fire
Serve with fresh ground pepper.

Here is a video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment