Saturday, February 26, 2011

Clafoutis with apricot and orange sugar


This was the first time disaster. It was the mother of the later success.


This is the candied orange sirop used in place of sugar.


This is the first time I made it right.



This is the final apricot version



Clafoutis with apricot and orange sugar

The other day, I wanted to make a cake, I mixed flower, butter, sugar and it came out very hard and rough.

Then I made it again.
I blended one block of butter, 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of orange sugar which is the left over of making candied orange, 1 cup of whole milk yogurt, one table spoonful of vanilla extract, blend them for about 3 minutes then add in 1 cup of flower, and a sachet of levure. Blend everything until it comes into a smooth mixture.

On the other side, I opened the apricot into two parts and put about 6 of them into pot, adding two spoons of orange sugar sirop to cook in slow fire for about 10 minutes.

Lay the cooked orange on the bottom of the baking pan, pour in the mixture. Bake for about 5o minutes under 375. Then I got this.

1 comment: