Friday, February 4, 2011

Cauliflower, broccoli and shrimp


Cauliflower, broccoli and shrimp

This week was big.
Chinese New Year, parent teacher conference and the spring summer autumn winter stage background and 15 years another spring calligraphy design. All doing, mostly done.

Those material demand was beyond my physical endurance. I was exhausted.
Everyday, I finished dinner and went to sleep with food in my stomach. It was very discomfort.

Today, Friday evening, when I got home, I turned on fire. Cooking as my rescue, would detox me.

I long for the fresh green, white and pink color. There came is cool dish.

Ingredients:
1/2 cauliflower, broken to pieces
one big broccoli crown, broken to pieces
1 cup of shrimp
salt, pepper, cooking oil, sesame oil, chive

Cooking:
Boil a pot of water, adding chive and bring to boil
add in cauliflower to boil for 1 minute
add in broccoli and boil for 1 minute
take cauliflower and broccoli out and leave aside
put shrimp in boiling brine and heat till boil, then take out
Mix shrimp with vegetables
add salt pepper and oil to taste
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment