Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hummus without garlic

Hummus without garlic

I wanted to make hummus but not so garlicky. I checked online and made it this way.

Serve 4

5 minutes

Ingredients:

1 can of chickpea

1 tablespoon of peanut butter (since I do not have tahini)

1 tablespoon of cooking oil

½ lemon’s juice

Salt and pepper to taste

1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil

Sprinkle of paprika

Cooking:

1. Put chickpea, peanut better, cooking oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a blender,

2. Blend for 3 minutes or till smooth

3. Add olive oil

4. Sprinkle with paprika

5. Serve

1 comment:

  1. I love making my own hummus. I have never used Tahini. But I have added sun dried tomato,Dried mushrooms, and even once a dash of onion soup mix. Never thought of peanut butter. Thanks I will try it next time.

    ReplyDelete