Monday, December 27, 2010

Vanilla yogurt with strawberry jam

Vanilla yogurt with strawberry jam

Back from Ski, we dipped into Jacuzzi. The temperature was set at OT plus 4, means over temperature plus 4 more degrees.
It was not hot, it was steaming!!! Leo could not even get in.

A few minutes later, it exceeded my endurance also. We got out, craving for something fresh. This cup of fresh yogurt did just do.

Of course, I did not forget the marble design which is a must for me when eat yogurt with jam. To ensure a successful design, the jam should be soft, so I stirred the jam in the bottle before putting on top of yogurt. It was very important.

I always wanted to do this with my students. I think they will like it. Food is art, life is art.





Serve 1 person
1 minute

Ingredients:
1 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 tablespoon of strawberry jam

Making:
1. Put yogurt in a glass bowl,
2. Add strawberry jam
3. Stir delicately to make marble design
4. Present and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment