Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tortellini Soup

Tortellini Soup

I used to have soup every day, every meal. May it be simple as adding soy sauce to boiling water, or complicate as a seafood cioppinio, soup is a must.

Today's dinner was spaghetti Carbonara al dente. I can not chew, so I made this soup. It is the first time that I made pasta soup. Ici, maintenant, I love it.

When eating, I added some marinating oil from the mozzarella, it was full of flavor.








Serve 4 person
15 minutes

Ingredients:
1 cup of dried tortellini
6 cups of soup
1 handful of broccoli head
1/4 cabbage, torn into bitable sized pieces by hand
Salt, pepper and oil to taste

Cooking:
1. Boil 6 bowl of water in medium high fire,
2. Put in broccoli, cabbage, tortellini, bring to boil
3. Simmer for 15 minutes
4. Add salt and pepper and oil to taste
5. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment