Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hot chocolate

Hot chocolate

Last night, I was cold, hungry and wanted some milk. But 3 days without grocery shopping left only very limited milk that might not be enough for our breakfast. I could not leave my boys out of milk in the morning. So, I endured the temptation of a cup of hot milk.

In the morning, I woke up seeing that there was milk left for me. I knew they saved for me. How touching. I had to enjoy to the full by making hot thick chocolate.Besides, we finally finished the cereal bars that we soaked in milk every morning!




Serve 1 person
5 minute

Ingredients:
2 cup of whole milk, or deduced fat, or fat free
1 teaspoon of all-purpose flour,
2 pieces of dark chocolate from chocolate bar (about 40 grams)
1 teaspoon of Nutella,
Dusts of cocoa powder

Making:
1. Heat a sauce pan,
2. Pour in milk,
3. Add chocolate, Nutella and flour
4. Bring to boil while keep stirring
5. Dust with cocoa power
6. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment